Customer engagement has become increasingly important in recent years, particularly with studies demonstrating that millennials, who make up a lot of the current proportion of buyers, are price sensitive, view many competitive adverts on social media and like to do a lot of their shopping online.
So, why should customer engagement really be a big part of your retail marketing strategy?
Here's five reasons why:
- Retaining an existing customer is much cheaper than acquiring a new one.
- Creating a unique shopping experience for your customer increases their loyalty towards your brand.
- Reaching out to customers on social media has become fundamental to a successful marketing strategy.
- By using unique tools such as gamification at checkout shows that you’re willing to go above and beyond what competitors are doing.
- Studies have shown that Millennials are likely to shop where there is a loyalty programme in place.
If you want to find out how you can shake up your retail promotions and engage your loyal customers, check out the Luckycycle website and see how Luckycycle's unique marketing tool can get your customers talking.